Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Dear parents!

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 10, 2017
  • Share The Gag


  • It's been three months since I attended college and I have not written to you yet.I'm ashamed of it, but I promise you, I'll make it all right now!But before I continue writing this letter, pleaseyou, sit down! Do not read this letter from the standpoint!Almost almost completely burned out my burns and I already have itI almost completely recovered from the juice I had to jump withfourth floor. I spent only 2 weeks in hospital, sightI almost returned almost completely and I only vomit onceper week.Since the fire has provoked itself, we will need a universityto pay 350,000 pounds, but that's nothing, because it isMainly I stay alive. I was lucky, because it's a man,who lives across the street, noticed what happened and calledfirefighters and ambulance. And he visited me at the hospital, asince I had no place to leave (my room is completelyburned down), he was so kind and offered me to pass codehim.It has a one bedroom apartment, but it's great for us. Anyway, he istwice older than me, but we crazy fell in love with one another and we plan to get married. We have not yet agreed exactly when, but we would like to hold the wedding before it is on meyou will notice the traces of pregnancy. Verily, my dear, I will be a mother!I know, you can barely wait for a moment, when you will become a babe andGrandpa, and I'm completely convinced that you're going to be babies (because we waittriples) to receive with as much love as you are with meI was surrounded when I was young. The only thing that's right nowMy wedding is gone, my fiance is picking up somewheresome disgusting infection. That's why we're both back inThe hospital, because I got it, but now it's much betterthanks to antibiotics, which we get intravenously.Doctors call this disease syphilis, or something like that.
    tell us that you will receive my wife with a wide-spread hand, andwill soon become part of our family. It's very expensivea man, and despite the fact that he has not completed a basic school very muchis ambitious.Of course, he is another religion, but I know that you are verytolerant, so you will not be bothered by the darknesspaths. I'm sure you will love him at least as much as he doesI love!!! Since it's about your age, you'll agreeVery well, especially when we move to you (because it is usthe apartment is too small for so many people).It seems to me that his parents are cheering people, his father isfamous surgeon of narcotics from Africa, from where he is originally and my future ..So, now, when I have described everything extensively to you, I think thatIt's time for you to admit that my apartment was not burned, soI'm nothing, I was not in the hospital, I do not have any fiancéno syphilis, nor no black man.The truth is, that I fell from mathematical analysis and macroeconomics, and from informatics I crawled, so I wanted to show you that in this world there are worse things than these!Kisses,Your daughter!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment