Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Diary of the Bosnian refugee in Canada

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 10, 2017
  • Share The Gag


  • 12. August. We moved to our new house in Canada.I'm so excited, it's so nice here.The mountains are beautiful, I can not wait to see them covered with snow.14. October. Canada. This is the most beautiful land in the world.Leaves have taken all those beautiful orange and yellow colors.He drove through the nature. Seeing a couple of deer, she's so graceful, that's the nicest animals in the world.This is heaven! 1 !!I love Canada!11. November. Memorial Day, Canadian National Day.Deer hunting will begin soon.I can not imagine anyone's normal can kill such a wonderful animal.I hope that snow will soon be.2. December. Tonight the first snow fell.He got up and saw everything covered with a white blanket.Looks like a better postcard.We walked out, cleaned the stairway to the approaching road, cheered a bit.They win!When the bug was over, we had to clean it again in front of the gate.This is a wonderful country, I love and I love Kannada!12.December. It's snowing again tonight.Once again, a scribbler, grabbed the gate, is beautiful here.19. December. It's snowing again tonight.I can not get the car to go to the job.It's really wonderful here, I'm just a little tired of scabbing.And my back hurts me, and again a dwarf is gone.22. December. This white shit fell again all night !!!He got the scabs from the blade !!!And that monkey with a scotch !! 1!He who hides behind the corner !! 1!Mater fuck your !!!It's waiting for me to clean out in front of the gate !!!Шупак !!!!25. December. Happy fucking shitty Christmas.Still fallen snow!If it ever falls on me, the fagot who drives the scumbag, I'll cut his head !!!I'm afraid that they will not get more salt on the road, that this shit will dissolve before !!!27. December. OOpet snow.I'm not leaving home for three days.Apart from cleaning this shit!When the bumper passes !!!Well, I could not get out anywhere, when I got stuck in the hill of the snow, that that asshole pushed me to the gate.And they say that the new 10th price of snow will fall tonight.28. December. The prognosis was bad!It fell by the meter!If she continues this way, she will not dissolve it until the summer, my mother.A bug is stuck !!!!! Joooj !!!!Aaron's asshole came to me to look for a shovel.I tell him a Hawaiian one.I shattered six shovels, clearing that shit, that you nagurovo in front of the gate.When I did not blow his head out !!4. January. Finally he left the house.I went to the store to buy some food.When I came back with a crack car in a deer.Joooj !!!Those fucking giants should have been killed all the way to one.What hunters do not kill all the way to one, I do not understand!3. May I took a car with a mechanic to fix what I cracked into a deer.Unbelievable how much a new car was getting rusted, from the fucking salt that was so sprinkled along the road.May 10 Selim in Florida.Well, I can not imagine anyone's normal can live in this fucking Canada !!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment