Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tagged Under:

Divorced father

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 10, 2017
  • Share The Gag

  •  
    "When you return to your mother tonight, give her this envelope and tell her that since you
    is now 18 years old, this is the last check that will ever be seen by me for
    alimentation. Then move away and observe the expression on her face. "
    Daughter
    "Mom, my father asked me to hand over this envelope to you. He told me to say yes
    Since I am now 18 years old, this is the last payment of alimony
    which you will ever get.
    And now I should move away and observe the expression of your face. "
    Divorced mother
    "Next time you visit your father, tell him that after 18 years, I finally decided
    to inform him that he is not your father ... and then move away and observe
    expression on his face. "

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment